Account Information - View real-time current and available balances.
- Current/Savings Accounts
- Time Deposit Accounts
- All Internal Accounts
- Own Account Transfer - transfer funds between your enrolled accounts
- Other RCBC Accounts - transfer funds from your RCBC enrolled accounts to other RCBC accounts. An enhanced feature allows you the option to choose frequent beneficiary--who you pre-registered in "Add Frequent Beneficiary" --to whom you do regular fund transfers.
- Recurring Transfer - transfer funds from your RCBC enrolled accounts to your enrolled accounts or other RCBC accounts on future dates depending on the specified frequency (daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, annually).
- Add Frequent Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of RCBC account holders as your regular beneficiaries.
- Search Frequent Beneficiary - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary from your Frequent Beneficiary list is also available.
- Pending Transfers - displays all pending fund transfers. Option to interrupt/stop the transaction is also available.
- Fund Transfer Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all fund transfers.
Inter-Bank Fund Transfer (IBFT) - Transfer funds from your RCBC enrolled accounts to other BANCNET member banks. This function is only available for enrolled ATM Accounts. Maximum amount for Inter Bank Fund Transfer is Php 50,000.00 with Php 27.50 charge.
- Add Beneficiary - facilitates pre-enrollment of accounts from other BANCNET member banks as your regular beneficiaries. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype their account numbers the next time you transfer funds to them.
- Beneficiary Search - searches for your requested beneficiary and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a beneficiary is also available.
- Initiate Payments - initiates the transfer of funds from your enrolled RCBC accounts to other BANCNET member banks.
- Completed Payments - displays the status and details of all inter bank fund transfers according to the date requested.
|LIST OF BANCNET MEMBER BANKS IN RCBC ACCESSONE
Allied Savings Bank
Asia United Bank
Bank of Commerce
City State Bank
Dumaguete City Rural Bank
Entrepreneur Rural Bank
Equicom Savings Bank
Korea Exchange Bank
One Network Bank
Philippine Business Bank
Philippine National Bank
Philippine Postal Bank
Philippine Veterans Bank
Quezon Capital Rural Bank
Standard Chartered Bank
Sterling Bank of Asia
Sun Savings Bank
Tong Yang Savings Bank
UCPB Savings Bank
Wealth Development Bank
World Partners Banks
Bills Payment - Allows you to settle your payment to our available merchants.
- Register Frequent Billers - facilitates pre-enrollment of regular billers. Once you signed them up, you no longer need to retype the reference numbers the next time you pay your bills.
- View Registered Billers - searches for your requested biller and enables you to update any information. Option to remove a biller is also available.
- Frequent Billers - initiates payment to your registered billers.
- One Time Payment - initiates payment to non-registered billers.
- Pending Payment - displays your future dated payments. Option to edit/stop such payments is also available.
- Bills Payment Status Inquiry - displays the status and details of all bills payment made according to the date requested.
RCBC eShop - RCBC eShop allows clients enrolled in RCBC AccessOne to pay online purchases done in the partner-merchant's website.
eStatement - One of the facilities of RCBC AccessOne that allows checking account holders to download the online bank statements up to three previous months. Read more about eStatement
- Registration - register your Bankard credit card by simply entering your card number.
- Credit Card Details - displays your Bankard's outstanding balance and available credit.
- Transaction Inquiry - displays all your card transactions.
Time Deposit - Online placement and payout of Time Deposit to your enrolled accounts.
- Placement - facilitates the selection of term, settlement account, and maturity instruction of the Time Deposit to be placed.
- List of TD Placement - displays all the Time Deposits placed in RCBC AccessOne.
Remittance - Inquire status of RCBC Telemoney Remittance by entering the reference or OR number.
Requests - Allows you to request checkbooks and managers check.
- New Request - facilitates the request of checkbook and managers check.
- Query Request - displays the status and details of all the requests made.
Mails - Send and receive emails to and from RCBC.
Profile Maintenance - Update your personal profile, change your password, and add additional accounts.
Alerts - Allows you to receive notifications thru e-mail or SMS regarding the status of your financial transactions and service requests.