Home > Electronic Banking > Mobile Banking
RCBC MOBILE BANKING
RCBC MOBILE ENROLLMENT THROUGH BRANCH
- Fill out the RCBC Mobile enrollment form and sign the Terms and Conditions available in branch of account.
- Submit completed form to the Customer Relationship Officer (CRO).
- Upon enrollment approval, client is handed out his mPIN (mobile transaction PIN) mailer.
- Client shall receive a SMS notification with the application download URL and his application registration details: User ID, Registration Key and Mobile ID (mID).
RCBC MOBILE BANKING APPLICATION DOWNLOAD, INSTALLATION AND REGISTRATION
- Open the link provided.
* Using your mobile phone, click on the active link or enter the download URL in mobile web browser. Depending on your phone setup, connection is either through GPRS, WAP or WIFI.
* Using your PC or laptop computer, enter the download URL in web browser.
* RCBC Mobile banking application can also be downloaded from
RCBC Mobile Application download page
- In the download page, enter your User ID or registered mobile phone number. Then, select your mobile phone brand and model and click Download. Depending on your connection, download should take no more than a few minutes.
- Install the application on mobile phone.
* For PC/laptop users, transfer the downloaded file to your mobile phone using data cable or blue tooth before running the installation.
- Upon successful installation, run the application and click Register.
- Key in your User id, Registration Key and Mobile ID provided.
- Complete the application registration by entering your desired username and password.
- Log in to the application with your username, password and mobile (mID).