Home > Personal Banking > Cash Card > MyWallet Cashless Shopping
through Point-of-Sale or POS Terminals
With BancNet's or Visa's POS terminals, RCBC MyWallet Card allows you to shop even without touching the money in your pocket. That's because when settling your bill at the counter, you can simply pay with your RCBC MyWallet Card at no extra charge!
It is accepted at over 2,000 BancNet merchants nationwide and over 29 million Visa accredited merchants* worldwide. So, there's no need to take the extra step of going to the ATM to withdraw. This service enables your merchant to automatically debit your account balance upon purchasing of an item.
How to use the RCBC MyWallet Card at POS Terminals:
Note: Please ensure that your MyWallet balance covers the amount of your purchase, otherwise, transaction will be rejected.
- Shop anywhere
- Look for the BancNet or Visa* signage or simply ask the cashier if they accept BancNet or Visa* cards.
- Present and pay with your RCBC MyWallet Card.
- At the counter, the cashier swipes your RCBC MyWallet Card in the POS Terminal
- Cashier will request you to enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) which is the same PIN that you use in the ATM or may request you to sign on the Merchant's Sales slip/s for some of Visa's accredited merchants.
- This will electronically deduct the exact amount of your purchase from your RCBC MyWallet account.
* Applicable to RCBC MyWallet Card with Visa logo