Share the gift of love this Christmas season!
From November 1 to 30, 2022, your every spend using your RCBC Hexagon Club Privilege Debit Mastercard and/or RCBC Hexagon Club Platinum Mastercard Credit Card will have an equivalent donation to Caritas Manila through the YGC Christmas Fund Drive of AY Foundation Inc.
Use your card to improve lives and transform their future.
Together, we are bringing help for today and hope for tomorrow.
1. The 2022 Hexagon Club Swipe and Share Program ("Program") will run from November 1 to 30, 2022 (“Program Period”).
2. The Program is open to all (a) all RCBC Hexagon Club Privilege Mastercard debit card holders whose account is active; and/or (b) RCBC Hexagon Club Platinum Mastercard credit card holders whose account is active and in good credit standing (“Cardholder")
3. For every spend of the Cardholder during during the Program Period, an equivalent amount will be donated to Caritas Manila:
- P1 donation for every P1,000 spend using RCBC Hexagon Privilege Mastercard debit card
- P1 donation for every P1,000 spend using RCBC Hexagon Club Platinum Mastercard credit card
3. The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Balance Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, Your Cash, UnliPay, and Transactions from these businesses/merchants: Casino/Gambling, Gas/Service Stations, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political Organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing
4. Upon verification, donation will be awarded to Caritas Manila through AY Foundation within 30 days after the Program Period.
5. Within 30 days from the end of the Program Period, RCBC shall notify eligible Cardholders of the total amount donated to Caritas Manila in their behalf through this Program.
6. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above.
7. In case of dispute with regard to the Cardholder’s eligibility and availment of the Program, the decision of RCBC with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-154463 Series of 2022