RCBC Pulz Free Instapay Promo
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promo is open to all new and existing RCBC retail CASA account holders who are registered users of RCBC’s digital channels RCBC Pulz and RCBC Digital (mobile app and web). Consumer loans, credit cards and corporate RCBC clients are not qualified to this promo, unless they have an existing RCBC retail CASA account or open one during the promo period.
Promo period is from January 1, 2024 to March 31, 2024.
- The promo is open to all new and existing RCBC retail CASA deposit account holders. Consumer loans, credit cards and corporate RCBC clients are not qualified to this promo, unless they have an existing RCBC retail CASA account or open one during the promo period.
- InstaPay Fund Transfer (“Transfer Funds'' in RCBC Pulz, “Fund Transfer'' in RCBC Digital”) transactions to InstaPay participants, such as other banks and e-wallets, made through RCBC Pulz and RCBC Digital (mobile app and web) with transaction amounts of Php 1,000.00 or below will not incur the service fee of Php 25.00 during the promo period. This includes both QR Ph and Non-QR Ph InstaPay Fund Transfer transactions that meet the specified transaction amount. Unlipay transactions are not eligible for this promotion.
- The promo covers the first thirty (30) InstaPay fund transfer transactions in a calendar month, with subsequent transactions incurring the regular service fee.
- Individual transactions amounting to Php 1,000.01 and above will incur the regular service fee of Php 25.00.
- Transactions eligible for the waived fee offer must be conducted exclusively through the RCBC Online platforms (mobile app and web), specifically RCBC Pulz and RCBC Digital. Fund transfers made via other RCBC digital platforms (e.g. RCBC Online Corporate, RCBC Boz, etc.) do not qualify for this fee exemption.
PROMO SCOPE AND LIMITATIONS
- The value of the fee waiver is non-transferable and cannot be converted to any form of rewards, points, discounts, vouchers, rebates, refunds, services, or products. 7. In case of dispute, RCBC’s decision, in coordination with the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), shall be deemed final and irrevocable.
- RCBC, aligned with DTI, reserves the right to conclude, discontinue, or suspend the promo at its discretion.
- This Promo is not valid in conjunction with other promotions carried out by RCBC.
DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-181806 Series of 2023
Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) is an entity regulated by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP) with website address https://www.bsp.gov.ph. Deposits are insured by PDIC up to P500,000 per depositor.